TC USBC Senior Tournament
October 15 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until October 23, 2022
1. The tournament is certified by USBC and is conducted in accordance with the General Playing Rules of USBC. The Tournament Director will determine all matters not
covered by these rules and all decisions are final. USBC rule 319C: Re-rating does apply.
2. Bowlers must be members of Twin Cities USBC Association. Bowlers from other associations must purchase local membership $8.00 (plus $3.00 State fees if
applicable). Associate membership will be available for purchase ($24.00) (Memberships will be verified before checks are issued.)
3. Bowlers must be at least 50 years of age at the time of participation.
4. There will be (3) three divisions and three prize lists in the Singles event, Men and Women. Events are age 50 to 59 , age 60 to 69 and age 70 and over for both
men and women. Participation is limited to one time per singles event. Bowlers will be able to bowl the Team Event twice with a change of two bowlers and
you may also bowl the doubles with a change of partners.
5. Handicap is 100% 0f 220 for all bowlers. No Limit
6. Entering Average:
a. 2020-21 highest USBC Certified League Average of 12 or more games.
b. If no average last year, highest current season USBC Certified league average as of the start of the tournament for 12 games or more. Verification by current
league standing sheet is required.
c. Bowlers with neither of the above averages must bowl scratch.
d. Failure to use the correct average may disqualify score if submitted average is lower than correct average thereby resulting in a lower classification or more
handicap. Prize winnings shall be based on the submitted average if it is higher than the correct average. However, corrections in averages may be permitted
up to the completion of the first game of the series.
e. Rule 319 D: Reporting of prize winnings does not apply. Rule 319 E: Does not apply.
f. Ten-pin rule does not apply.
7. Prize money will be returned 100% to entrants.
8. Cash prizes will be awarded on a 1 for 3 basis in each division
9. First place trophies will be awarded to the winners of each of the events and a paid invitation to Twin Cities USBC Awards Banquet.
10. Prize winners will be determined by actual score plus handicap for (3) Three games on the assigned pair of lanes.
11. The optional doubles event (limit twice with different bowler) will be based on scores bowled in the singles events. Doubles partners must bowl same shift.
Cash prizes will be awarded on a 1 for 3 basis, one division. Entry fee is $10.00 per pair.
12. The optional Team event (limit twice with the change of two bowlers) will be a (3) game series with a team consisting of 4 bowlers. These 4 bowlers can be any combination of men, women, or both. There will be only one division, however you MUST BOWL the singles event. Entry fee is $25.00 per bowler, $100.00 per team.
13. Entry fees will be returned only in event of termination of tournament due to flood, fire, national emergency or mandate by state.
Entry Fee Singles Optional Doubles Team
Prize Fund $13.00 $4.50 $13.00
Expenses $ 2.00 $0.50 $ 2.00
Lineage $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Total $25.00 $5.00 $25.00
This is for each event per person